About Me

I've been working with kids ever since I left Uni. My goal is to become a teacher one day but not quite yet. I feel I have a lot to learn and the outdoors is the environment to learn from. Many people have become detached from nature and the outdoors and I want to immerse myself into nature to learn from it and then pass on what I've learnt to others.

Sunday 14 August 2011

Seal!

Back in April I was camping in South Devon and went for a kayaking trip along the river Dart (the river that runs around the Sharpham Estate). When hiring the kayaks we were told that some seals had been spotted just up the river. After about 4 hours of search we saw nothing. However, today I decided to go for a bit of a wonder along the river, and within minutes of me being by the river a little nose popped out of the water. Not for long though. It took me a while to realise what it was but I decided to chill out by the river for the next few hours and happily watch as this seal kept bobbing up and down in the water.

Anyone have any tips on how to train a seal?

No comments:

Post a Comment