About Me

I've been working with kids ever since I left Uni. My goal is to become a teacher one day but not quite yet. I feel I have a lot to learn and the outdoors is the environment to learn from. Many people have become detached from nature and the outdoors and I want to immerse myself into nature to learn from it and then pass on what I've learnt to others.

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Crap Job

On site we've got some composting toilets. However another massive container full of crap is full (probably half a ton). We're trying to construct a new one now that makes it easier to empty and use the compost by using wheelie bins. We're pretty much there now but there's still the problem of how to move this massive box of poo from the site of the new compost toilet. If you know of anyone who wants lots of poo send them down my way.

I seem to be slicing up and stinging every part of my hand. While sawing wood for the new toilet it slipped and I have a gouge missing in my thumb. Every so often it weeps more blood, nice.

1 comment:

  1. We had to stir the poo in the vegan forest. Then close down the toilet for a few weeks, let it compost, give it another stir. and then move it all...not a nice job.

    ReplyDelete