About Me

I've been working with kids ever since I left Uni. My goal is to become a teacher one day but not quite yet. I feel I have a lot to learn and the outdoors is the environment to learn from. Many people have become detached from nature and the outdoors and I want to immerse myself into nature to learn from it and then pass on what I've learnt to others.

Saturday 6 August 2011

The night before

I'm all packed and ready to head down to Devon tomorrow morning. Looking forward to the exciting opportunities I'll be experiencing. I have a lovely new sleeping bag courtesy of the staff at Moor House School (Many thanks!!). I don't know if I'll have internet access while I'm down there but will try and update this blog as much as possible, so this could be my one and only post!!

If you'd like to see where I'm working take at look at the website. Sharpham Trust. You can also take a look at some photos of my accommodation Pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment